Friday, February 22, 2013

Collaboration

These are some photos I took about a year ago. I never ended up using them for anything until now. I just submitted these four photos in hopes of being selected to be paired with a poem/short story. I am a member of the Student Photographic Society (SPS) at my school, The Illinois Institute of Art - Chicago.

Our SPS club is doing a collaboration with students from the Alabama Writers' Forum. Writer, Bart (Marlin) Barton has lead a group of juvenile offenders in the art using writing to express oneself. Mr. Barton has been teaching at the correctional institution for several years and his classes have evolved into a published anthology of poetry and short stories. It is my hope that the image(s) selected will be published along side the poetry/short story.

The theme that we were given was family and/or relationships.





No comments:

Post a Comment